Response FormColonial Voluntary Benefits at HBR Offices
|Starting:||March 6, 2018, 9:00 am|
|Ending:||March 6, 2018, 10:00 am|
Come to the “Rise & Shine” workshop on Tuesday, March 6th at 9am @ the HBR Offices when new member, Colonial Voluntary Benefits~ Colonial Paul Revere, will present a workshop on:
Supplemental Employee Benefits to Help Fill in the Gaps
The following benefits are being offered at this time:
• Short Term Disability: Protects your paycheck when you are sick or injured or out of work for other medical reasons.
• Life: Provides beneficiaries a lump sum benefit when a loved one dies in order to avoid financial hardship.
• Cancer: Pays you money for treatments, hospitalization, medication, nursing etc. if you are diagnosed with cancer. Can also pay a lump sum in addition.
• Accident: Pays you money for accidents/injuries to help with copays and deductibles.
• Medical Bridge: Helps cover the deductible on high deductible health insurance plans.
�‚� Employee Paid
�‚� Easy Underwriting
�‚� Pays for Health Screening
For individual questions, Call Anthony Matrone, 315-345-8695.